ERRATA: In the article “Government admits faulty gas heaters caused death” Kinglake Ranges News (10/9) incorrectly reported the fire was probably caused by a Rinnai (brand) heater. This is incorrect.
A Vulcan/Pyrox (brand) heritage open flue gas heater was found by Coroner Hawkins on August 22, 2018 to have caused the death of a 62-year-old Greensborough woman.
Kinglake Ranges News sincerely apologies for the error.
The Indi Budget Impact Survey Report is out now. It details the 998 responses from Indi to the 2018/19 Federal Budget gained through a survey process asking “what does it mean to you?”.
It never has been in Victoria (and most of Australia) illegal to use a two way radio, including Citizen’s Band (CB), amateur radio and other two-way radio systems whilst driving – in motion – despite media reporting otherwise for over 30 years.
To celebrate it’s first birthday Kinglake Ranges News today opened the Whittlesea newsroom with Greensborough (St Helena), Alexandra, Hurstbridge, Yarra Glen and Yea to follow.
A Best Local Reporter award from the Victorian Country Press Association (VCPA) is an advertising award for advertising sales. It is not a peer voted journalism award based on journalism.
Whilst the Liberal/National Party Coalition couldn’t wait to hold a Royal Commission into trade unions they weren’t so quick to rush to a financial services sector Royal Commission.
Commonwealth Games netball is effectively a proxy world championship.
In the 2018 lineup of 12 competing teams are world champs Australia (the Diamonds), world runners up New Zealand (the Silver Ferns) and the remaining teams that make up the world’s top ten ranked countries.
Kinglake Ranges News today joined the Copyright Agency of Australia following the alleged theft of exclusive news reports and photographs, web site coding (HTML/PHP and CSS) and continual failure of some local media outlets and businesses to provide legally required attribution and payment for use of published works.