Go to ...
Kinglake Ranges News on Google+Kinglake Ranges News on YouTubeKinglake Ranges News on LinkedInRSS Feed

Sunday, October 21, 2018,00:10

Opinion

CORRECTION

ERRATA: In the article “Government admits faulty gas heaters caused death” Kinglake Ranges News (10/9) incorrectly reported the fire was probably caused by a Rinnai (brand) heater. This is incorrect.

A Vulcan/Pyrox (brand) heritage open flue gas heater was found by Coroner Hawkins on August 22, 2018 to have caused the death of a 62-year-old Greensborough woman.

Kinglake Ranges News sincerely apologies for the error.

Indi Budget Impact Survey released

Dear Editor,

The Indi Budget Impact Survey Report is out now. It details the 998 responses from Indi to the 2018/19 Federal Budget gained through a survey process asking “what does it mean to you?”.

CB radios legal to use whilst driving

It never has been in Victoria (and most of Australia) illegal to use a two way radio, including Citizen’s Band (CB), amateur radio and other two-way radio systems whilst driving – in motion – despite media reporting otherwise for over 30 years.

Whittlesea Bureau now open

To celebrate it’s first birthday Kinglake Ranges News today opened the Whittlesea newsroom with Greensborough (St Helena), Alexandra, Hurstbridge, Yarra Glen and Yea to follow.

Kinglake Ranges News joins Copyright Australia to stop alleged theft of work

Kinglake Ranges News today joined the Copyright Agency of Australia following the alleged theft of exclusive news reports and photographs, web site coding (HTML/PHP and CSS) and continual failure of some local media outlets and businesses to provide legally required attribution and payment for use of published works.

Older Posts››