©COPYRIGHT 2016 – 2019 GEELAN MEDIA/Kinglake Ranges News.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Except as permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 [Cwlth] you may not communicate, whether by electronic, print or any other means of communication, reproduce, copy, store in a retrieval system or transmit in any form or by any means, modify or publish or otherwise use any of the material or information on this web site, including audio and video, any of the content on, the site design, functionality or coding of Kinglake Ranges News [www.kinglakerangesnews.com] ‘the website’ without prior written permission of Geelan Media.
Individuals, students and not for profit community groups ONLY may:
- Use www.kinglakerangesnews.com for personal or educational use;
- Download and store material on your local computer for the sole purpose of viewing the material;
- Display, print and reproduce this material in unaltered form only for your personal, non-commercial use.
- Individuals, for profit clubs, businesses and commercial entities who allow in any way third parties (such as commercial media outlets) whether in print, online, broadcast or by any other means to republish material will be held personally liable for payment of invoices. ($250 per photograph/image per use; increasing to $879 per photograph/image if used on a website home page, front or rear covers of print; $249 per hour or part thereof of video; and $1.00 per word unless licensed to do so by the Copyright Agency licensing scheme, Commonwealth of Australia.
- Kinglake Ranges News is a member of the Copyright Agency of Australia and individuals, businesses, for-profit community groups and media outlets must read this before republishing any work of Kinglake Ranges News.
Including, but not limited to, files downloadable from the Kinglake Ranges News website, the placement of and size of any advertisements, menu and sub-menu layout(s), menu design and title(s), links, colours, fonts, site design, logos, images, features, including embedded features, functionality and source code without the prior written permission of Geelan Media.
Linking to Kinglake Ranges News:
You may link to this web site at your full responsibility. You must not:
- Change or alter in any way the web site’s contents; or
- Frame or reformat the pages, images, or other files from this web site.
Geelan Media reserves the right to forbid linking (e.g. from sites with illegal or offensive contents).
The Copyright Act 1968 [Cwlth] allows certain uses of content by educational institutions and by Commonwealth and State governments, provided fair compensation is paid, including from licensing schemes managed by the Copyright Agency, Commonwealth of Australia.
ANY PERSON(S), BUSINESS OR ORGANISATION FOUND IN BREACH OF THESE CONDITIONS IS SUBJECT TO LEGAL ACTION.
Kinglake Ranges News is published and produced at 12 Robertson Road, Kinglake, Victoria, 3763 by Geelan Media. Material published in all editions and subsequent updates are subject to copyright provisions.
Geelan Media accepts no responsibility for the unauthorised republication of such material. The Editor of Kinglake Ranges News, Ashley Geelan, accepts responsibility for electoral comment.
While every effort has been made by Geelan Media to ensure the information on the website is up to date and accurate, Geelan Media does not give any guarantees, undertakings or warranties in relation to the accuracy, completeness and up to date status of any information on this (www.kinglakerangesnews.com) web site.
Geelan Media will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by any person arising out of the reliance of any information on this Website.
Geelan Media accepts no responsibility or liability for the content available at the sites linked to from this Website.
Last Amended: Tuesday, December 11, 2018, 2201 AEST.
Kinglake Ranges News/GEELAN MEDIA.
ABN 90 408 357 571