Euroa resident Shane Wheatland is a qualified mechanic currently working as underground fitter in the mining industry.
Wheatland became a Commonwealth Public Official in 2014, to help people in the local community with their legal problems, and has been studying constitutional law since 2009.
His achievements include helping the residents of Rubicon in their dealings with various state departments to restore access to running water and sanitation services.
- 20 per cent less income tax for regional workers;
- Scrap the Murray Darling Basin Plan;
- Raise the age pension by $150 per week;
- Make interest on home loans tax deductible;
- Change provisional tax law so it’s paid yearly after money is earned, freeing up $70 billion into our economy;
- A nuclear power plant for every state, Commonwealth owned, 50 per cent of the cost of coal-fired power stations with zero emissions;
High speedrail from regional centres to capital cities;
- A pipeline from Queensland to Victoria to supplement water in times of drought;
- Make it so Australian super [annuation] is invested in Australian companies; and
- Protect our borders and stop selling off our Ports and Farms to foreign Countries.
We will Put Australia First in every decision we make.
Make Australia Great.
United Australia Party: https://www.unitedaustraliaparty.org.au