Go to ...
Kinglake Ranges News on YouTubeKinglake Ranges News on LinkedInRSS Feed

Monday, 19 August, 2019,01:21

CORRECTION


ERRATA: In the article “Government admits faulty gas heaters caused death” Kinglake Ranges News (10/9) incorrectly reported the fire was possibly caused by a Rinnai (brand) heater. This is incorrect.

A Vulcan/Pyrox (brand) heritage open flue gas heater was found by Coroner Hawkins on August 22, 2018 to have caused the death of a 62-year-old Greensborough woman.

Kinglake Ranges News sincerely apologies for the error.


Editor, Ashley Geelan.

Tags: ,

%d bloggers like this: