The National Broadband Network (NBN) Company’s ‘Sky Muster‘ satellite truck will return to Murrindindi Shire and visit Kinglake and Marysville on Wednesday, February 21 and Eildon on Thursday, February 22.
- Kinglake. 9am to 12pm, Main Rd, Kinglake (near Foodworks)
- Marysville. 3pm to 6pm, Murchison St, Marysville (near VIC, 11 Murchison St)
- Eildon. 10am to 1.30pm, Main St, Eildon
NBN Co. representatives will speak to the community about the NBN rollout and provide information about what residents and businesses should consider before ordering NBN services from a telephone or internet service provider (ISP).
Residents will have the opportunity to get a real-life experience of the benefits of the NBN Sky Muster satellite service too.
The custom-made vehicle carries a portable satellite antenna that allows visitors to get hands-on with satellite services over the NBN network using a Wi-Fi hotspot powered by the Sky Muster satellite.
The Sky Muster satellite truck also visits Benalla on Friday, February 23 and Mansfield on Saturday, March 3.
- Benalla. 10am to 2pm, 70 Nunn St, Benalla (outside Stolz, near Town Hall)
- Mansfield. 9.30am to 2pm, High St, Mansfield (opposite Mark’s IGA)
The Sky Muster truck previously visited Alexandra and Yea on Wednesday, November 29, 2017.